25 – 29 November 2013
– beginning of the activities for the next part: Forest – nature reserves and endangered plants
Prior to the project meeting host partner school:
– prepares a draft agenda of the meeting and sends it to all other partners for approval;
– prepares and sends invitations to the participants of the visit;
– prepares certificates of participation.
Preparing the materials to be presented at the next project meeting
– the questionnaire results
– plant trees – EUROPEAN GARDEN
– presentation of activities performed in this part of the project
– presentation of plant species endangered – pictures
Seventh project meeting activities – FRANCE
– presentation of activities of this part of the project
– presentation of photo album with endangered species and map of natural reserves in each country
– developing tools to evaluate the ongoing partnership project
Sending Christmas cards in each partner school.