10 – 13 February 2014
– beginning of the activities for the next part: For what is wood used?
– conducting a contest to collect waste paper;
Prior to the project meeting host partner school:
– prepares a draft agenda of the meeting and sends it to all other partners for approval;
– prepares and sends invitations to the participants of the visit;
– prepares certificates of participation.
Preparing the materials to be presented at the next project meeting:
– the questionnaire results;
– presentation of activities performed in this part of the project;
– how many trees have we saved by our contest (collecting waste paper).
Eighth project meeting – SLOVAKIA
– presentation of activities of this part of the project;
– presentation of photo album about what is wood used for;
– developing tools to evaluate the ongoing partnership project;
– how many trees had we saved?